Thursday, September 20, 2007

The revenge of the hermit crabs

Yesterday was a public holyday, celebrating the National women’s day, and as my family is leaving for some months, we took the afternoon off and went to the beach, we always have fun there and of course it is always a place full of blogging opportunities (I will be posting some amazing stuff over the next few days).
I decided to look for hermit crabs, and did take some shots … until I started feeling itching on my legs. It started growing in my body until I realize it was not some insect bite but actually a skin allergy, maybe of something I stepped over while distracted by the hermit crabs. This morning I felt like I had been bitten by 1000 mosquitoes. I am on hydrocortisone and antihistaminic pills but can only think that maybe in some way the hermit crabs got a little revenge over the title of this blog. Well, I really need to go scratch myself now …

No comments: